Brewgas L30 – NEW Replaces Hambleton Bard S30 CO2 Gas Cylinder17/11/2022
HobbyBrew 6kg 100% Food Grade CO2 Gas – REFILL22/11/2022
The Grainfather G70 represents the next level in Homebrewing equipment and it’s the perfect half barrel smart brewing system for experienced homebrewers on the verge of their dreams, for authentic pilot batches in commercial breweries or for those who simply want to brew more delicious beer.
The G70 has the same signature Grainfather quality in a larger capacity with app integration and smart brewing technology. it has everything in one compact package that can be used virtually anywhere and it’s compatible with the Grainfather Conical Fermenter and Glycol Chiller for the ultimate advanced brewery set-up.
The G70 Features
- Brew more beer. 60L (16US Gal) into fermenter with up to 7.5% ABV finished beer.
- Even, efficient heating. Adaptive PID heating control, heat sensors and safety cut-out.
- Large, high efficiency Counterflow Wort Chiller included with every G70 for easy and sanitary transfer into your fermenter.
- Easy trub removal and wort collection. A conical base minimises dead space, allowing maximum yield.
- Fast and easy cleaning. Clean in place capability minimises the need to remove and individually clean parts
- Wireless brew session control. Smart controller with built-in wireless connectivity and mobile app integration for step-by-step remote controlled brewing. With the G70 you can use your mobile device as a remote control to monitor your brew wirelessly. Automate mash schedules and multitask without losing any of the hands-on brewing fun.
Size Packaged size: 90.5cm (h) x 62cm (w) x 57.5cm (d)
Net size: 83cm (h) x 53cm (w) Weight Gross weight: 46.5kg (102.5lbs)
Net weight: 36.5kg (80.5lbs)
Volume Capacity Max preboil volume: 70L (18.5 US gal) Batch volume Max: 65L (17.2 US gal) Min: 40L (10.5 US gal)
Grain Weight (Dry) Maximum: 17kg (37.5lbs) Minimum: 8kg (17.6lbs) Note: Additional micro pipework will be required for min grain weight
Steel Grade Boiler: 304 Grain basket: 304 Steel Thickness Boiler: 0.8mm Grain basket: 0.8mm
Power Requirements Note: The G70 requires a 13 amps socket UK: 2900 Watt, 220-240 V, 50Hz Power Cable Length 2.5m
Sight Glass Clean in place (CIP) removable cap Material: Stainless outer cover, Polycarbonate inner
Element 2750W power, 380mm diameter
Temperature Probe Type: NTC type Thermowell location: Boiler base
Recirculation Pipe Connection type: Hosebarb ID: 10mm
Thermal Protection Automatic software cutout, self resetting hardware cutout and backup thermal fuse
Pump Power: 32W RPM: 2600 (50Hz)/3000 (60Hz) Heat rating: 120C Max capacity: 27L per min (50Hz)/32L per min (60Hz) Max unit flow rate: 6mL-1 Voltage: 220/240V Frequency: 50/60HZ
Mash Tun Dead Space Volume 6.8L (1.8 US gal)
Boil-Off Rate 4L (1.1 US gal) per hour
Counterflow Wort Chiller Cooling Performance +5°C (+41°F) from cooling (ground) water temperature at a flow rate of 3L (0.8 US gal) per min* *Final wort temperature and cooling time will depend on the temperature of your local tap water
Connectivity Wireless control via Grainfather Community App
Warranty 3-year faults and defects