Stainless Steel Swing Top Growler ‘Grainfather’ – 2L Capacity11/03/2021
Grainfather Conical Fermenter Dual Valve Tap Seals11/03/2021
Grainfather Glycol Chiller With Glycol (UK)
With this, your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are now able to cold crash and lager (to as low as 4 deg C (39 deg F)). the glycol Chiller connects to the hidden stainless steel sleeve inside the double walled fermenter and runs glycol through it to chill the stainless steel and therefore your wort down to your dialled in temperature on your temperature controller.
Out of stock
Glycol Chiller complete with Glycol
Control your fermentation temperature accurately, every time!
Temperature control is one of the most crucial elements for producing a good quality beer. It needs to be regulated and stable throughout the whole fermentation process to ensure the yeast doesn’t get stressed and ferments correctly to get the right flavour profile.
With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to four Grainfather Conical Fermenters, each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure superior fermenting results.
With a sleek and compact design, that still accommodates our full array of features, the Glycol Chiller maintains the Grainfather’s principle of providing quality home brewing equipment, that deliver’s craft brewery like results, on a small footprint.
With the addition of the Glycol Chiller, your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are even able to cold crash and lager down to 4°C (39°F). The Glycol Chiller connects to a hidden cooling sleeve, located in between the two stainless steel walls of the Conical Fermenter. Your desired temperature is dialled into the digital temperature controller on the Conical Fermenter, the liquid then travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitising – a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
• Allows you to cold crash 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort to as low as 4-6ºC (39-43°F). Minimum temperature will vary based on external factors such as ambient room temperature, the number of fermenters connected and other environmental conditions.
• Cools and powers up to 4 Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules.
• Includes bonus propylene glycol to get you efficient cooling for your fermenter right away.
• Glycol Chiller
• Wall outlet power cord with plug
• 1 set of cooling connection couplers
• 2 x 2 m (6.5 ft) insulated hoses
• 1 x glycol funnel
• 1 x silicon tube for priming pump
• 1 x 3ltr Glycol
• LED display
• 6 L glycol tank (Require 4L Water & 2L Glycol – leaving 1ltr Glycol spare for topping up)
• 300 W
• 220 – 240 V, 50Hz
• 390W x 450D x 656H (mm)
• Weight: 28.3 kg (62 lbs)
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Make sure the chiller has been standing upright for 24 hours before turning it ON. Before using the Glycol Chiller, you must prime the pump by carefully following the instructions.